Skye combines the support of a shoe with the sumptuous softness of a slipper so it’s ideal if you have very sensitive feet. A luxurious-looking style that feels plush and velvety to the touch, it's suitable for the most sensitive of feet and looks great with everything.
Why you'll love Skye...
- Breathable microfibre uppers
- Seam-free for sensitive feet and toes
- Luxuriously soft but very supportive
- Stiffeners in the heel ensure a stable and secure fit
- Cushioned footbed can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Adjustable touch-fastening gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
This is a microfibre fabric shoe which comes in a large range of colours. It is made with a rubber sole unit which offers more support and is more substantial than our slipper sole. It's more shoe than slipper, with a seam-free toe and removable footbed. It's not as supportive as a leather shoe but it is very soft making it ideal if you have very sensitive feet. It's great for wearing indoors for more support than a slipper or outdoors on dry days.
Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps