So light, so roomy & so versatile shoes for swollen feet
Lightweight, supportive and ultra-adjustable, our ever-popular Connie comfortably fits a range of swelling. The premium Leathers are soft and kind while the spongy footbed and shock-absorbing sole gives you blissful, underfoot comfort.
Why you’ll love Connie...
- Flexible fit for minor to very swollen feet
- Will even fit a very swollen or bandaged foot
- Touch-fastening straps give adjustment at the toe area and around the instep
- Opens right out so easy to get on and off
- Punched Leather uppers keep feet cool and comfy
- Extra-lightweight sole
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting Patent footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat patent footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for Patent footwear
- Remove any dirt with a damp cloth using a mild soap if needed. Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Shine your shoes (once they are dry) by rubbing on a small amount of mineral oil or petroleum jelly with a cotton ball in a small circular motion. Buff any excess away with a lint-free cloth.
- Minor scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a light application of acetone-based nail-polish remover. Dip a cotton swab into the bottle of polish remover and rub over the scuffed area with gentle strokes.
Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.