Shoe Width 3H Soft, smart & supportive
This smart, supportive slipper is cushioned underfoot for even greater comfort. It adjusts to fit swelling and the front is seam-free and roomy so it’s great for swollen or sensitive toes. Thanks to the luxury warm fabric, it feels beautifully soft and cosy.
Why you'll love Reggie...
- Cushioned insole can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Machine washable at 30° (remove insole before washing)
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Supportive around the heel
- Secure touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
"This style is similar to our Rupert slipper but has a squarer toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if you need even more room. The uppers are lovely and warm for those cold winter days and the seam free toe area is ideal for sore or sensitive toes. The rubber sole is suitable for indoor or outdoor use so great if you if you like to pop out in your slippers."
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.