Enjoy blissful comfort on warmer days with this sweet, summery style. The pretty punch detail and odour-resistant sock keeps feet cool and fresh. The adjustable strap, cushioned sole and super-soft lining add to the comfort of this flattering, easy-wear shoe
Why you’ll love Shelley...
- Deeper & roomier than it looks due to hidden depth
- Soft, padded collar for cushioned comfort
- Lightweight sole is flexible & cushioning
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert Review
This useful style will be great for our summer weather! It’s a cross between a shoe and a sandal hence the name “shandal”. The upper has plenty of ventilation to keep your feet cool but the toes are covered so great for our unpredictable climate. Diabetics are often told not to wear open toed sandals so Shelly offers a great solution. The Shoe-like back gives lots of support around the foot and with the strap sitting quite high on the foot, it will hold on if you have less ankle swelling but the long strap means it will also work if you have do have a problem with swollen ankles. The v front is very flattering and accommodating.
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.