Stay cool but protected
Part shoe, part sandal, this ‘on-trend’ style keeps feet cool but protected so you can wear it all year round. Made from soft leather, it’s very accommodating and has a deep, seam-free toe box so it’s great for problem toes.
Why you’ll love Paradise...
- Much roomier than it looks thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Streamlined appearance helps swollen feet look slimmer
- Closed-in toe and heel for greater protection
- Deep, seam-free toe area is great for problem toes
- Soft, padded collar for cushioned comfort
- Super-soft lining
- Adjustable touch-fastening means it's easy to get on a swollen foot
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- 6E width fitting – specially designed to fit extra wide or swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert Review:
"This is such a pretty style which is very accommodating. The leather is very soft and the seam free deep toe box is great if you have sore toes. It's a younger casual style than some of our others and will look great with any outfit. The insole is removable, allowing you to put in your own orthotic.