Superior World Class Shoe. Pretty and practical.
This pretty slipper works equally well as a sandal thanks to its flexible rubber soles. Made from a soft, breathable Cotton-mix fabric that keeps feet cool, it’s the perfect choice for warmer days.
Why you'll love Milly..
- Cotton-lined to keep feet cool
- Can be worn as a slipper or a sandal
- Adjustable fit for swollen feet thanks to two secure touch fastenings
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
- Machine washable at 30°
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert Review: "If you suffer with hot feet, this is probably the style to go for! Your feet will be very cool in these cotton-mix fabric slippers. Made with rubber soles, they are great for indoor and outdoor use and are so adjustable they can accommodate very swollen or bandaged feet. Really, as they open right up, they can be made as roomy as you need them to be. Lots of my customers wear these as a summer casual, especially the navy colourway."
Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps