Stretchy where you need it
The soft, stretchy Elastane panels on this flattering shoe gently flex to fit swelling and bunions with ease. The touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling while the deep, seam-free front gives lots of room for problem toes. The super-soft lining and cushioned footbed cradle your feet in comfort.
Why you’ll love Laura...
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for underfoot comfort and long- lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Deep, seam-free front is great for problem toes
- Hidden depth so much deeper and roomier than it looks
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
"If you like to wear shoes or boots from our elastane range, this is pretty style looks great with skirts and dresses. I would say it is the most dressy of our elastane styles. The elastane stretches to accommodate problem toes and bunions making it very comfortable to wear all day long. Other Elastane styles are Julia, Karen, Sienna, Spicy and two options in our Carmen style."
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.