Flatter your feet
This flattering, feminine shoe is much roomier than it looks so it’s perfect for swollen feet. The beautiful fabrics, combined with an adjustable leather-look strap and button detail, bring a touch of glamour to any outfit.
Why you'll love Koryl...
- Adjustable touch-fastening gives a flexible fit for swollen feet
- Stiffeners in the heel area ensure a comfortable and supportive fit around your heel
- Cushioned footbed can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Cotton-lined to keep feet cool and fresh
- Seam-free front is ideal for sensitive toes
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
"This fabric shoe is made on our squarer toed last and has removable footbeds to allow you to put in your own orthotics or have more room if you are very swollen. The uppers are soft but have good ankle support and are cotton lined. I think this is a very useful little shoe for holidays and summer days out as it looks great with any outfit."
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.