These warm and comfy, softly-padded loganberry coloured boots are ideal for swollen or problem feet. The front part of the boot is made from soft, stretchy Elastane which won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. The back of the boot is made from soft Leather so they’re very supportive around the ankle. Team them with boot-cut trousers or jeans for a stylish, seasonal look.
Why you’ll love Julia...
- Improved fit, comfort and styling thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Stretchy, seam-free Elastane stretches to fit bunions, hammer toes, bandages and swelling
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Coated with Teflon® fabric protector which is stain and water resistant
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Soft, hand-finished Leather supports the ankle
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
FITTING EXPERT REVIEW
This is a really clever boot. The front is Elastane and the back part supportive leather. The Elastane front part is soft and flexible and is ideal if you have sore or misshapen toes. It is also very comfortable if you have a bunion as the stretchy fabric will accommodate all sorts of foot shapes. It’s a very neat boot, which does not look bulky but can stretch over swollen feet and ankles so is perfect if you are very swollen. The Elastane fabric is Teflon coated so is fine for wet weather. It’s a very popular style with my shop customers here in Street. It will fit a more swollen foot than our leather styles
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximatelyand our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.