This open toe style is ideal for problem toes or bandaged feet. Very adjustable and very secure, it's easy to put on and has quick and simple fastening. It's lightweight and cushioned for extra comfort. Extra Extra Roomy
Why you’ll love Jonny...
- Adjustable to fit a range of swelling, even exceptionally swollen or bandaged feet
- Avoids pressure on problem toes
- Secure and easy to put on
- Lightweight and cushioned for comfort
- Can be easily wiped clean
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Please note: this style is not washable.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
"This style is ideal if you have severe toe problems and can’t wear footwear with closed in toes as it offers good heel support but leaves the toes free. It comes with a choice of uppers. One version has uppers made of soft acrylic which is great for sore feet as it offers the warmth and softness of a slipper. This is the black leather version which is more shoe like in its appearance and is more suitable for outside use. They both open right up, allowing you to place the foot on the sole and then wrap the upper around the foot. It’s ideal for severe swelling and bandaging. Both versions have a hardwearing and flexible sole"
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.