These slipper-soft shoes won’t put pressure on your feet and are ideal if they’re very sore or sensitive. The stretchy front fits bunions, hammer toes, bandaging and swelling with ease while the heel is very supportive. Lightweight and ultra-comfy underfoot, the character fabrics give them an ‘on-trend’ look and feel.
Why you’ll love James...
- Fabric lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Stretchy Elastane is coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain and water resistant
- Cushioned 'airflow' footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Soft, lightweight, rubber sole for even greater comfort
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to 'hidden depth' design
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts for a flexible fit
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
"This is an ideal shoe if you have very sore or sensitive feet and find that even soft leather causes pressure on your feet. The stretchy front will accommodate bunions and hammer toes. The heel gives more support than a slipper so is suitable as a house shoe and the sole is suitable for outdoor use."
Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps