These stretchy, super-soft sandals are brilliant at fitting bunions, misshapen feet and swelling giving you ‘made-to-measure’ comfort that lasts all day. The supportive back, enhanced underfoot cushioning and shock-absorbing soles make ‘Hop’ a joy to wear.
Why you’ll love Hop...
- Soft, stretchy Elastane panels give a ‘made to measure’ feel
- Completely opens up, so it’s easy to get on and off a swollen foot
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Closed back for additional support
- Soft, cushioned footbed gives blissful underfoot comfort
- Slim-line sole offers improved look and comfort
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
"This clever sandal has an elastane panel so will be great if you have a bunion as the material will stretch across the joint without causing any pressure and still look neat on the foot. The sole is cushioned and shock absorbing. This smart style looks great for day or evening and looks nice with skirts or dresses. The closed back and ankle strap offers good support but may not be suitable if you suffer with severe swelling around the ankle."
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.