All-day comfort with a flexible fit. 6E Extra Roomy Fit
You’ll feel the comfort in every step thanks to the soft, spongy footbed and cushioned padding at the heel. Both styles are supportive and adjustable and give you a contemporary look that’s flattering to a swollen or misshapen foot.
The three touch-fastening straps adjust to fit a range of widths and swelling - simply tighten or loosen them as you need.
Why you’ll love Sunny...
- Lightweight wedge sole is stable, flexible and cushioning
- Beautifully soft, hand-finished character Leathers
- Triple, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Flexible padding at the heel gives cushioned comfort & support
- Soft, cushioned footbed for extra underfoot comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
These sandals have a really cushioned foot bed so are ideal if you have sensitive feet. The two touch fastening straps open right up so offer plenty of adjustment to accommodate very swollen feet. The top strap sits fairly low on the foot so it's ideal if you get lots of swelling around your ankles. Also, the adjustable heel strap is cushioned around the back so it won't cut in. I also find that it helps grip the heel for a good fit. As it is an open backed style, it is not suitable to be worn with orthotics.
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.