There’s more to this dressy shoe than meets the eye!
The decorative button disguises a touch-fastening strap that peels back to expose a gusset. The gusset gently stretches to accommodate swollen feet, giving you greater comfort and a better fit.
Why you'll love Carmen...
- Semi-wedge heel is stylish & supportive
- Fabric-lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Extra-lightweight, durable sole
- Seam-free toe for extra comfort
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- 6E width fitting – specially designed to fit extra wide or swollen feet
Care Guide Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear.
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting Patent footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat patent footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for Patent footwear
- Remove any dirt with a damp cloth using a mild soap if needed. Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Shine your shoes (once they are dry) by rubbing on a small amount of mineral oil or petroleum jelly with a cotton ball in a small circular motion. Buff any excess away with a lint-free cloth.
- Minor scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a light application of acetone-based nail-polish remover. Dip a cotton swab into the bottle of polish remover and rub over the scuffed area with gentle strokes.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
"This is a stylish shoe which is very versatile as it looks great with skirts and dresses as well as trousers. It’s a style with limited adjustment so it’s ideal if your swelling remains the same throughout the day."
Sizing Guide. Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps....