Stroll through summer in style
Chic and stylish, this contemporary mule-style sandal is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Made from premium materials, the twin touch-fastening straps open out completely flat to be able to accommodate a variety of swelling, neatly disguised by the smart buckle detail. Featuring a uniquely contoured footbed, the underfoot cushioning and shock-absorption reduce stress and impact on feet and legs. This style is also fully leather-lined and seam-free, making it ideal for sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Capri...
- Secure twin touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swelling or misshapen feet
- Cork-effect contoured, cushioned footbed is shock-absorbing for ultimate underfoot comfort
- Fully leather-lined and seam-free for sensitive feet
- Diabetic-friendly – unless advised to avoid open-toed or backless styles by your healthcare provider
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- 6E width fitting – specially designed to fit extra wide or swollen feet
Protecting leather, suede & patent footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat suede, nubuck and patent footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
- Please be aware the outside upper material is a combination of quality grain leather and breathable fabric.
- Wipe leather pieces with a damp cloth and allow to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, avoiding the fabric detail, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
"Here at our shop in Street, we simply love these sandals - they’re part of our new Vacation Collection. Although they are a mule style, the foot feels quite secure as the cork-effect sole is uniquely contoured to cup the foot. They are adjustable, so will work well for minimal to severe swelling. An ideal style if you want a sandal you can just slide your foot into, and they will look great with any summer outfit.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Sizing Guide. Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.