Adjustable for a perfect fit
With lots of support for all day comfort, this sporty-looking shoe has twin touch-fastening straps which adjust to fit a variety of swelling as well as a high instep. The padded collar is shaped to fit both swollen and slimmer ankles and the cushioned footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic.
Why you’ll love Angus...
- Sole is lightweight, durable and flexible
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Padded collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Cushioned, ‘airflow’ lining for long-lasting comfort and freshness
- Footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for a shallow to medium orthotic
- Roomier than it looks thanks to ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert Review:
"This lovely casual is very soft and adjustable. With two touch fastening straps, it can accommodate a foot that swells a lot down to the toes. It also gives good support around the heel. If you like our Bart style, Angus should work for you. I think it’s a good problem solver as it will fit very swollen feet and is very easy to put on. As they are nubuck leather, they just need to be sprayed regularly with a protector to make them water resistant."
Sizing Guide Cosyfeet Slippers & Shoes are designed for feet that can't fit into ordinary footwear. They are extra wide and extra deep so they’re very roomy.
All our women’s styles are made with an extra wide fitting of approximately 6E, and our Mens styles with an extra wide fitting of 3H.
But don’t worry if you don’t know your width size as many of our styles are adjustable. This means they’re flexible enough to fit feet that swell up during the day or if one foot is more swollen than the other.
Unlike many other brands of wide fitting footwear, Cosyfeet slippers & shoes also benefit from extra depth which means they’re particularly good at fitting problem toes and bunions or feet that are very swollen.
To put it simply, all of our footwear have been designed to be roomy enough to comfortably fit a whole variety of foot problems and conditions. Some styles are more suitable for specific conditions than others.
What size should I order? We understand that new customers are sometimes concerned about getting the perfect fit using mail order. However, most customers find that if they order their normal shoe size (that’s the size they would have ordered before they experienced problems with their feet), a Cosyfeet shoe will provide the extra room and comfort they’re looking for.
If you normally take a half size and we don’t offer a half size in the style you want, we would suggest that you order the smaller full size.
All our slippers are adjustable so whichever style you decide to buy, you’ll be much more comfortable than with a standard slipper.
If you find your swelling gets worse during the day, it might be worth choosing a style that has easily adjustable straps.