As of 1st July 2021 our returns / refund policy is as follows:
1. Goods must have been purchased directly from HealthSaver Pty Ltd.
2. Our Return Goods Notice Form must be downloaded from the website www.healthsaver.com.au, fully completed and returned with the goods as per the instructions on the form. If you are unable to download the form for any reason please contact us on PH: 1300 767 888 and one can be faxed, emailed or mailed to you.
3. Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or damage. All products returned for credit must be in pristine condition. Used, damaged or soiled product will not be accepted.
4. Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice
goods returned without the completed Return Goods Notice form
goods returned without original invoice details
goods that were specially procured for you
goods not with their original packaging
goods in an unsaleable condition
5. Any refunds will not be paid until such time as goods returned have been receipted in our warehouse and inspected. Once this is completed a refund amount excluding any cleaning fees, freight or other costs will be made. Refunds will not be paid on goods that have been damaged or soiled.
6. Should a HealthSaver Cosyfeet product be received which is damaged on arrival, please notify HealthSaver immediately. HealthSaver will replace the product within five working days of its receipt, (although exceptions to this may occur from time to time). Replaced products will be returned in their original packaging.
7. Exceptions to this policy will be:
Genuine warranty claims returned by you and accepted by us. Warranty claims will be processed as soon as approval is received from the manufacturer. At their discretion goods may be credited, replaced or repaired.